The same technology and design philosophy that goes into making the world’s most advanced rock dredging system is also found in the Hansel Sand and Clay Cutter heads.
Hansel engineers use highly advanced CAD systems and years of industry experience to reach their goal – sand and clay cutter heads designed for maximum production and ease of maintenance.
- Special arm-to-hub joints create full openings at the hub, providing minimum overlap between point tips and the adjacent arm
- Optional ring-mounted teeth to provide extra wear protection
- Arm openings are designed with maximum clearance, subject to customer requirements
- Above the centerline, points are available to dredge sand, clay, or mixtures
- Points have maximum wear metal with minimum throwaway metal